$38,000 to $43,000 USD Per Yea
Spearfish, SD, United States
Oct 27, 2020
$38,000 to $43,000 USD Per Year
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is accepting applications for a full-time Communication & CRM (Customer Relations Management) Coordinator.
The Communication & CRM Coordinator is a creative, detail-oriented professional who helps facilitate communication, data and systems in order to increase student awareness, inquiry, and enrollment for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.. This position creates and manages recruitment communications within the CRM (currently Salesforce and TargetX). This position works collaboratively with the BHSU Office of Admissions and the BHSU Marketing and Communications Office to design and deploy creative, targeted communication for student awareness and recruitment. This position requires creative thinking, understanding of marketing and design principals, strong data analysis and technical skills, a highly service-oriented focus and strong project management skills. This position is responsible for managing e-mail, direct mail and other forms of communication across the recruitment and enrollment spectrum.
• Become a CRM expert and provide training opportunities for other staff.
• Act as first line CRM support to staff members.
• Become familiar with BHSU admission and transfer policies.
• Work closely with the Director of Admission and Marketing office to ensure branding and messaging enhancement and compliance.
• Work collaboratively with various offices on campus to generate content for the campaigns.
• Continuously improve the communication strategies through monitoring data on read rates, responses and other key performance indicators.
• Develop and monitor text messaging campaigns.
• Attend all scheduled staff meetings and other university meetings assigned.
• Work in collaboration with other Office of Admission and Marketing staff as well as all university faculty and staff.
• Respond to inquiries and requests from users for technical CRM-related assistance as escalated through the support process with appropriate vendor.
• Coordinate relationships with related vendors and host providers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or a technical field and at least one year related experience working with a CRM tool preferably in an higher education setting. Experience with Banner, TargetX or other enrollment and/or CRM systems.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Strong strategic, analytical, programming, interfacing and testing skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to relate to a diverse group of management and staff.
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends, if necessary.
• Prior experience in developing and managing CRM or other marketing communication campaigns;
• Working knowledge of digital marketing;
• Experience in developing email, social media, and other forms of campaigns, visual imagery and messaging;
• Strong information technology skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Experience with HTML and Adobe Creative programs a plus;
• Working knowledge of CRM platforms;
• Foundational knowledge of university recruitment and enrollment strategies and tactics.
TO APPLY: Applications must be made online at ****Please attach a cover letter, resume, and names/contact information of at least three professional references. This position is open until filled with a first review date of November 8th, 2020 at 11PM (MDT). For application assistance, ****. Questions specific to the position may be directed to Joe Rainboth at ****.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an EEO/AA employer. Employment is dependent upon a satisfactory background check.