Carbondale, IL, United States
Oct 27, 2020
Communications & Marketing Associate-Paul Simon Public Policy Institute
Paul Simon Public Policy Institute
Months of Appointment:
The person in this position will develop and implement innovative outreach and marketing initiatives to extend the reach and visibility of the Institute. They will create distinct marketing strategies, research, plan, and coordinate effective use of advertising dollars, oversee the development of advertising campaigns for various media outlets including social media. In addition, this position will analyze peer organization marketing and communications, track the impact of Institute marketing and communications efforts, create and coordinate marketing and public relations materials and publications, and maintain the Institute website.
1. Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration, public relations, journalism, radio, television, and digital media or a related field.
2. Three years of professional work experience in communications, marketing, graphic design, and/or a related field.
3. Based on position requirements, additional education, training and/or work experience in the area of specialization inherent to the position, may be required.
Master’s Degree in an area consistent with the duties of the position may be substituted for one (1) year (12 months) of work experience.
• Must have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and creative, willing to bring fresh ideas to the staff
November 5, 2020
Visit ****to apply.
Cover Letter, Official Transcripts
Contact for further information:
Review of applications will begin November 6, 2020.